Inventory and Service Support
The purpose of the role is to support the inventory team to improve the inventory accuracy and service to the
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Picking orders for service and maintenance staff
• Keep matrix on all picking (first fill and second fill)
• Manage and check material shortages
• Reviewing and checking picks to ensure that they are accurate and entries are done in a timely
• Reviewing planning worksheet and look for opportunities to move material between locations to
reduce overall inventory and reduce purchases
• Inputting system transactions in a timely manner to ensure accurate inventory
• Support Supply Chain Team by taking parts’ calls and counter sales
• Support team during physical inventory
• Perform cycle counts as directed
• Returns materials back into inventory
• Pick projects as required
• Intercompany chemical truck coordinate and manage
• Other activities as assigned
PERFORMING OR OTHER RELATED DUTIES
- May be required to lift 50 lbs.
- Forklift license
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Experience in inventory management an asset.
• High school graduate.
• APICS courses would be an asset.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as
deemed necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If you require any sort of accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us.