Installation Product Supply Assistant
Full Time - Drayton, Ontario
We are looking for an Installation Product Supply Assistant to join our team. As a member of our supply management team, you will work closely with the installation and wearhouse teams. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and receive ongoing training to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Picking orders on a daily basis for installation and service staff
- Reviewing and checking picked orders to ensure that they are accurate, and entries are done in a timely manner
- Load and unload trucks as needed, rerform cycle counts as directed and r eturns materials back into inventory
- Help to maintain organizeation in the yard and warehouse
- Other activities as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, detail-oriented with strong organizational abilities.
- High initative and self-motivation. Works well in a team environment.
- Attention to Detail, checks and balances.
- Assertive confident person.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated person who enjoys challenges.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Forklift license.