Shipping and Receiving Position
Full Time - Drayton, Ontario
We are looking for an Installation Product Supply Assistant to join our team. As a member of our supply management team, you will work closely with our shipping and receiving, and wearhouse teams. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and receive ongoing training to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Physically receive material and verify against receiving documents.
- Enter receipts into system and bar code items.
- Put parts away in allocated bin locations. Issue claims for discrepancies on receipts.
- Review all receiving issues with purchasing immediatly to document.
- Ensure flagged parts are given to appropriate party.
- Process weekly orders for our other locations and pick/transfer the orders.
- Allocate receiving’s for contract orders to appropriate sales orders and put parts in appropriate allocated area * Random checks of draws for empty or missing parts - alert purchasing for MM check and required orders.
- Re-stocking empty bins from re-stock locations when necessary.
- Responsible to overall upkeep of the shipping and receiving area for clenliness and organization. Pick daily auto picks, for our mobile wearhouses.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, detail-oriented with strong organizational abilities.
- High initative and self-motivation. Works well in a team environment.
- Attention to Detail, checks and balances.
- Assertive confident person.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated person who enjoys challenges.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Forklift license.