Installation Technician Lead Hand
“Milk producers across Ontario rely on Norwell Dairy Systems to provide the best solutions to help meet the challenges of running a profitable dairy operation. From automated milking parlors to rubber boots to good old fashioned advice, Norwell has grown into the country’s largest dairy farm engineering and supply company through its unwavering commitment to quality. Quality products, quality service, quality people …. drop us a line or drop by, the coffee’s always on.”
Norwell Dairy has an employment opportunity for an individual who possesses the qualities required for the Norwell team. We have a full time opening for a Dairy Equipment Installation Foreman at our Peterborourgh/Oakwood location.
Job Posting Details
Job Title: Installation Technician Lead Hand
Location: Woodstock, ON
Salary Range: TBD
Start Date: Immediately
Applications accepted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Installation Manager
Travel Required: Yes
Position Type: Full Time
Date posted: May 11, 2018
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to read diagrams and schematic drawings
- Good understanding of electrical and numatics
- Understanding Norwell Dairy safety standards
- Experience Welding
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent background in the agricultural industry
- Experience on a dairy farm
- Must be a team player with the ability to work alone
- Motivated by quality workmanship and satisfaction
- Valid G license with a clean abstract
- Good communication skills
- High School Diploma
- Agriculture diploma or experience in Agriculture an asset
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as deemed necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If you require any sort of accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us.
To view the full Job Posting details, click here.