Group Housing multimax: When calves raised individually are placed in large groups, the stress from competition and social pressure can lead to setbacks in growth and health. Placing 4 to 6 similarly sized, weaned calves in a MultiMax group calf-raising system is the best way to ease the transition. Continued growth and health will be attained as animals bond into a social group.
View Product Details
- NEW! Rear bedding door
- Constructed of high-molecular-weight polyethylene that will not breakdown and deteriorate
- Large entryway for maximum ventilation
- Extra hutch height allow animals to stay in the unit longer
- Treated lumber base provides a stable and secure foundation
- Ridge top ventilation for improved air circulation