The effectiveness and reliability of the teatwand concept allows you to confidently make your rotary dairy a one person operation. This new development in the teatwand concept has taken another step forward with the incorporation of;
View Product Details
- Longer reach-500mm, which enables the arm to reach beyond the front teats.
- Two nozzles- one facing forward and one facing backwards so that all sides of the teats are fully covered.
- The addition of a cow position sensor to finely tune the timing of the spray start.
- A new intelligent control system, which allows 3 bursts of spray instead of a continuous spray.
- The combination of the cow position sensor and the new intelligent control system minimizes spray usage yet provides excellent coverage of all sides of all 4 teats. Typical spray usage is below 20mls/cow.
- The spray savings and the better coverage will soon pay for the cost of the TEATWAND EXACT in reduced teat spray usage, less clinical mastitis and lower SCC.